Business-Oriented Legal Advice
When you choose to work with AP Legal, you can be confident that our dedicated team of lawyers will work hard to deliver you professional, high quality and timely legal services.
The AP Legal team has extensive health and pharmaceutical sector experience in providing a wide range of services and advice to our corporate and private clients to achieve outstanding results and practical solutions.
Our deep understanding of pharmacy business, and the legal and regulatory environment, mean that you are in safe hands and can be assured that we will always represent and endeavour to further your interests.
With our fixed-fee structure, you will know the exact costs involved prior to our engagement, so there will not be any surprises along the way.
Protecting Your Business Interests
We pride ourselves at providing end-to-end business sale and acquisition services to our clients. AP Legal is uniquely placed to be involved in your matter from the beginning, providing advice during the initial discussions and offers between the parties.
We approach our matters with the understanding that a timely, efficient and proactive approach achieves the best results. We understand the obstacles and specific requirements that pharmacy businesses attract, and drawing upon our industry experience, we are best placed to navigate you through the transaction.
We are with you at every step of the journey and assist you with the difficulties of selling/buying a business. It is our role to ensure that you will benefit from our expert advice and we will work so that you will consider us a valued member of your business.
We have sector-specific experience in a range of legal services
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on sales and acquisitions of pharmacies, including assistance with valuation, due diligence and satisfaction of post-completion activities;
- Negotiation of franchise, pharmacy banner group and membership agreements;
- General advice regarding healthcare legislation, regulations and on relevant industry authorities; and
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on all matters stemming from sales and acquisitions of pharmacies, including manufacture and supply agreements, licences and distribution agreements.
Corporate and Commercial
- Corporate governance, advisory and best practice;
- General corporate advice;
- Negotiating and advising on securities, including the management of security interests under the Personal Property Securities Act 2009;
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on partnership deeds; and
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on commercial and corporate documentation.
Property and Leasing
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on commercial leases, including variations of existing leases, relocations and sub-leases.
- General employment advice;
- Advising on employer’s obligations under Awards and the Fair Work Act 2009; and
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on consultancy agreements.